Citizens Bank opened its doors January 22, 1924 and has since continued to be a viable community bank, with many of our employees and officers involved in the respective communities they serve. The Board, management and staff of Citizens Bank remain committed to a long-term, personal approach to banking that puts our customers first and foremost.
Citizens Bank is built on and anchored by a dedication to delivering a gold standard of customer service. Our decisions are made locally, by the people you know, and our deposits are used to make loans in the communities we serve.
We’re proud that banking at Citizens Bank has become a family tradition passed on from one member of a family to another. If we can be of service to you, please visit any of our locations and compare the value of our services.
Our MissionOur mission is to exceed customer expectations and remain a strong, independent community bank. Always looking forward; reaching higher.
- To provide Gold Standard service, professionalism and courtesy in all of our business activities;
- To employ and develop people of outstanding skills and integrity;
- To provide the products, services, security and convenience our customers need;
- To do good business with good people;
- To provide our employees with fulfilling and enjoyable work environment and a fair, responsible and compassionate compensation and benefit plan;
- To maintain accountability within our organization and adherence to sound corporate governance;
- To enhance the long-term value of our shareholders’ investment within a prudent risk-reward framework; and
- To be a good corporate citizen.
Our Management TeamThe Citizens Bank management team is made up of seasoned individuals committed to delivering superior financial solutions and gold standard service to both consumer and business customers.
Our success stems from the experience, leadership, professionalism and vision of our management and staff:
Thomas K. Derbyshire, CPA
President & Chief Executive Officer
Nathaniel S. Bonnell, CPA
Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Leesa M. Harris, CTFA
Senior Vice President & Trust Officer
Franklin M. Hinzman
Senior Vice President & Chief Lending Officer
Kathy K. Leombruno
Senior Vice President & Marketing Officer
Sherri E. Marstiller
Senior Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Matthew E. Osborne
Senior Vice President & Chief Credit Officer
Janet E. Chapman
Vice President & Controller
Carla D. Joseph
Vice President & Credit Analyst
Becky A. Sands
Vice President & Loan Operations