EligibilityApplicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must enroll as a full-time student for the 2015 Fall/Winter term.
- Must attend a West Virginia college, university or school.
- Must have a cumulative 3.0 G.P.A.
- Must be returned by Friday, April 17, 2015.
- Must be filled out completely.
- Must be typed or neatly printed.
- Must include a current academic transcript.
- Must include an attached essay to tell us why Citizens Bank should designate a Citizens Scholar Award to you. Your answer should be limited to no more than 300 words (typed and double-spaced).
SelectionApplications will be reviewed and winners selected by the Citizens Bank Scholarship Committee. Finalists may be asked to meet with the Committee for an informal interview.
PaymentScholarships will be paid directly to the recipient at the respective school's award ceremony.
SubmissionApplications may be returned to your school's guidance office, any Citizens Bank location or mailed to:
Citizens Scholar Award
Citizens Bank of WV Marketing Dept.
P.O. Box 1519
Elkins, WV 26241
ALL APPLICATIONS BECOME THE PROPERTY OF CITIZENS BANK OF WEST VIRGINIA UPON RECEIPT AND WILL BE DESTROYED FOLLOWING THE APPLICANT REVIEW AND RECIPIENT SELECTION PROCESS.
CLICK HERE to download the Citizens Scholar Award Application.