Features of Business Money Market
- $1000 initial deposit
- Interest earned daily
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Optional Overdraft Protection
- No monthly fee if balance is maintained at $1000 or more
- A fee is imposed for more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by preauthorized or automatic transfers, telephone or computer transfers or by check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party.
Online Banking and Bill Pay
Citizens' free online banking is a secure and convenient service for you to manage your money 7 days a week, 24 hours a day from anywhere. Check your balance, view statements, transfer money between accounts and pay bills. Self-enrollment is available on the home page.
Sign up for our free online bill pay service and you can pay virtually anyone, anytime, anywhere you have Internet access. It's a snap to pay your bills without writing checks or paying for postage. It only takes seconds to enroll.
Mobile Banking is available to anyone currently enrolled in our Online Banking service. Access your account information using any mobile phone with text messaging, mobile web access or through a downloadable App. Simply log on to Online Banking, select "User Options", then click "Enroll Now" under Mobile Banking Profile. After completing the enrollment form, a text message will be sent to your mobile device with instructions for logging on. It's that easy!*
*Message and data rates may apply
Go Green & Paperless with e-Statements
When you go paperless with e-statements, you'll not only receive your account statements faster and in an easy-to-manage file format, you'll protect yourself from the risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
Go paperless and enjoy features that benefit both you and the environment:
- Free - There are no fees for viewing your statements online.
- Flexible - View and download your statements at your convenience.
- Convenient Storage - Access your statements in Online Banking for up to 16 months.
- Additional Security - Reduce your risk of mail fraud by eliminating the need for statements to be delivered to your mailbox.
- Earlier Access - Get your statements as soon as they're ready, instead of waiting for the mail to arrive.
- Email Notifications - You'll be automatically alerted by email when a statement is ready.
- Reduced Clutter - Save digital copies of your statements.
- Better for the environment - Eliminate unnecessary paper use and reduce the energy and gas used to deliver statements by mail.
Sign up for e-statements and turn off the paper today by logging into your Online Banking account and clicking on the Go Paperless Quick Link on the Account Summary page.