We want to express our sincerest thank you for your support as we navigated these unprecedented times. We are pleased to announce that our lobbies our now open during regular business hours.
We are excited to welcome you back to our lobbies and want to let you know what you will experience when you visit us as we continue to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Lobby Safety Precautions
- First, we ask that if you feel sick or exhibit any signs of illness, please do not enter the building. This is for everyone’s safety.
- Decals on the floor have been placed to help maintain 6 feet of distance between customers. If the lobby becomes crowded and social distancing guidelines cannot be met, a staff member will be happy to make an appointment for you. We may also ask that you wait outside until others complete their banking.
- Germ guards have been installed at all teller stations and customer facing desks. This is to help protect both our tellers and customers.
- Lobby Capacity will be imposed limiting the number of customers allowed inside at one time. This will further promote social distancing and will be monitored by Citizens employees at the front doors.
- Masks or other face coverings are required for anyone entering our buildings in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order with the exception of conflicting health conditions or any children under the age of 9. We may ask that you briefly adjust your mask to visually confirm your identity.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customers in our lobby at various locations.
We strongly encourage you to continue using digital banking as the pandemic continues. Again, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to serve you as safely as possible.
Self-Service Resources Available 24/7: