Citizens Web for Browser-Enabled Devices
Manage your banking from your web enabled device for convenient access to your account information anytime, anywhere you have wireless access.*
Citizens Bank's Mobile Banking is a secure and easy way to stay on top of your finances anywhere you are. With Mobile Web Banking you can:
- Check account balances on checking, savings, mortgages, home equity lines of credit, and other loans
- View account transactions and activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay your bills
- Change and cancel pending payments
- Locate a branch or an ATM
Mobile banking requires Online Banking enrollment.
*Text messaging and web charges may apply. Please check with your mobile provider.
Mobile Browser Service Questions
What do I need to use the mobile browser service?
To use Mobile Banking’s browser service, you must:
- Have an online banking account.
- Have a mobile phone that supports web browsing.
- Have a wireless data plan with your mobile service carrier.
- Register for Mobile Banking and select the mobile browser service.
- Mobile Banking is optimized for a wide range of phones – providing a rich and interactive interface on touch screen phones, such as the iPhone and Android, while maintaining a simple and clean interface for a wide range of phones from a diverse set of manufacturers such as BlackBerry, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, and Sanyo.
How do I access the Mobile Banking website?
- During registration we send you a unique website address (URL) that is intended only for you. The website URL will only work on the phones you’ve registered in Mobile Banking. Be sure to bookmark this address in your phone’s web browser so you can easily return to it.
I can’t find my link to the Mobile Banking website. What should I do?
- If you can’t find the message that we sent during registration with the unique URL for Mobile Banking, you can request another message. Go to the My Phones page in online banking, find the phone number, and select the option Get a link to the Mobile Banking website.
When I click the link for the Mobile Banking website nothing happens. What should I do?
- Every mobile phone and mobile network is different, so you may not be able to click on a link in a text message.
Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Open the text message and click the Send or Go button on your phone to access the website URL. Then click the address to go directly to the website.
- Open the text message and write down your unique website URL. Type the URL in your phone’s web browser to go directly to the website.