It’s all about your money. Stay in control of it!
Your smartphone is always with you. With Citizens Bank's Mobile Banking, it’s easier to stay in control of your cash.
Citizens Bank's Mobile Banking is a fast, easy and secure way to stay on top of your finances anywhere you are. Mobile Banking is a free service; we don't charge fees to access or use Mobile Banking.*
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. You download the Mobile Banking application from a link that we send you during registration.
Using your mobile phone to bank you can:
- Check your account balances for checking, savings, CDs and loans
- Review recent account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills
- Change and cancel pending payments
- Find ATM and branch locations
- Send and receive money using popmoney
* Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
Downloadable Application Service Questions
What do I need to download the Mobile Banking application?
To download the Mobile Banking application, you must:
- Have an online banking account.
- Have a mobile phone that supports downloaded applications.
- Have a wireless data plan with your mobile service carrier.
- Register for Mobile Banking and select the downloadable application service.
- Mobile Banking is optimized for iPhones, BlackBerries, and many other types of phones. However, some carriers don’t support application downloads to certain types of phones. If you have any problems downloading Mobile Banking, check with your carrier to make sure it is supported on your phone.
How do I download Mobile Banking to my phone?
- For BlackBerries and most other phones, you can download Mobile Banking directly to your phone. During registration we send you a link to download the application. Click the link to initiate the download. When the download is complete, you’ll go to the Login page. You’ll also see Mobile Banking on your launch page.
How do I download Mobile Banking to my iPhone?
- During registration, we send you a unique link to the App Store where you can download Touch Banking. If you find Touch Banking in the App Store without attempting to register, the download won't work.
- Download Touch Banking as you would any other application from the App Store. After you download and install the application, we send you a text message with an activation link. Click the link to launch the application and go to the Login page.
I can’t find my link to download Mobile Banking. What should I do?
- If you can’t find the message that we sent during registration with the download link for Mobile Banking, you can request another message. Go to the My Phones page in online banking, find the phone number, and select the option Download the application.
When I click the link to download Mobile Banking nothing happens. What should I do?
- Every mobile phone and mobile network is different, so you may not be able to download Mobile Banking to your phone. If you're having trouble, contact your mobile service carrier to make sure your phone supports application downloads.