Citizens Bank of West Virginia uses social media to communicate with our customers, community members, fans, friends, etc. We are here to share valuable tips, interesting news and most importantly to be interactive with our communities. In order to keep conversations on track and utilize our social media channels in the most productive & positive way, we’ve created guidelines within our Social Media Policy to address our non-employee users.
- Account Help: If you have questions regarding your account, please call 1-800-797-5790 or email CustomerService@citizenswv.com.
- Spam: Content posted for the purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal or monetary gain is not appropriate and will be deleted.
- Communication: We welcome your opinion and encourage communication on our social media channels, but offensive language, personal attacks or being disrespectful of others is not permitted. We also offer an alternative option for you to voice your concerns, if any. (see Questions or Concerns below)
- Comment Relevance: Please only post comments to our site that pertain to the topic of the post or the purpose of the page.
- Comment Responses: Citizens Bank of West Virginia will use its best efforts to respond to posted comments by no later than the next business day. Please allow for holidays and unexpected closures.
- Children: Due to federal law, we cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 13.
- Endorsements: Citizens Bank of West Virginia does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are acting as an authorized representative of the Bank. All unofficial statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone.
- Solicitation: No solicitation of any product, service, or donation is permitted through social media channels.
- Questions or Concerns: If you have a question or complaint regarding content of this page, please call 800.797.5790.
Citizens Bank of West Virginia is not responsible for and does not endorse any content or advertisements posted by Facebook or of third-party sites or applications that may appear on this page.
All content on the Citizens Bank of West Virginia Facebook page is the intellectual property of Citizens Bank of WV.
Please refer to Facebook’s Statement of Rights & Responsibilities for complete details regarding its policies/procedures.